Student Insurance

An illness and accident insurance program underwritten by United Healthcare is available for students and their dependents. All international students holding non-immigrant visas are eligible and are required to purchase health insurance, prior to registration.

Students who participate in the University’s intercollegiate program must provide proof of accident and illness insurance coverage or purchase such coverage through the University. The University carries catastrophic insurance on all student-athletes.

For more information, visit the Student Services Office website at, or call (903)566-7079 or the insurance company’s website at