Correspondence Credit

A student may not apply more than six semester hours of upper-division correspondence credit toward a degree. Prior approval to include these hours in a degree plan must be secured from the student’s academic advisor, department chair, and dean. To secure this approval, follow the procedures outlined in the undergraduate transient approval section of this catalog. To transfer, courses must be awarded a letter grade of A, B, or C. Courses taken for CR must be approved prior to enrollment.